Thank you for using FareSkies.com website or mobile properties, including related applications (collectively, the "Site"), which are provided by MK Taste, LLC ("Fare Skies").
FaresSkies.com is a travel information service. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers' offers, and we may link you to their sites. Our Site is owned and operated by MK Taste, LLC ("MK Taste"). More details about Fare Skies can be found below under "How you can contact us."
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Site or use our services. Before submitting your personal information to us, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting Fare Skies' site, www.FareSkies.com, or using a mobile phone, tablet, or similar device (a "Device") or in connection with other sites or services, you are accepting the practices described herein.
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our Site, or give us in any other way. This may include information that can identify you ("personal information"), including, but not limited to, your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, user name and password, and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date). We may also request information about your travel plans, style, and preferences, including meal requests, seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, and flight class, luggage, and ticketing options. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to receive relevant offerings from Fare Skies and its partners, and enjoy other benefits of being a registered member. For example, to the extent that such may be offered on the Site, only registered members may be able to post travel reviews, participate in discussion forums, e-mail Fare Skies content to themselves and others, access members-only alerts, newsletters and/or travel planning content (if applicable), and enter surveys, contests, or sweepstakes (should such be currently offered and/or offered in the future). In addition, some information is also required in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our site.
Information from Other Sources.
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources, and add it to other information about you. For example, if you visit Fare Skies by "clicking-through" from a site operated by certain third-party vendors and other websites, and you have registered with that website, then information about you that you have provided to that website may be shared with us, such as contact information and demographic information. As another example, if you access third-party services, such as social media services, through our Site or before coming to our Site, we may collect information such as your user name, password, and other information made available to us through those services. We will work with our existing partners and potential future partners and other third-party entities and websites to improve and personalize your use of our Site in accordance with the practices outlined in this section and Policy.
We automatically collect some information from your computer or Device when you visit Fare Skies. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring Web site (if any). We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited and searches and/or reservations facilitated or made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests and preferences of our users and customize your user experience.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies.
are small data text files and can be stored on your computer's hard drive or
your Device (if your Web browser permits). Fare Skies and its affiliated
- To help us customize the content, website experience, and (if applicable) advertisements provided to you on our Site and Apps and on other Web sites across the Internet. For example, in the future, when you access a Web page, a cookie may be automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and e-mail communications (by determining which e-mails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access some of the tools available.
Our Site may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We may use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our Site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party Web site, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
How we use your information
With whom we share your information
Fare Skies may share your information with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys or programs (as applicable), and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including, for example, as necessary to operate features of our Site or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests (now, or in the future). Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. You can tell when a third-party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear either with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Referring Web sites. If you were referred to Fare Skies from another Web site, we may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and travel preferences, about you with that referring Web site. We have not placed limitations on the referring Web sites' use of personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any Web site that referred you to Fare Skies.
- Social Media Services. You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services through our site (such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram). When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third-party social media websites.
We also may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary:
- To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
If you choose to create a profile on Fare Skies, certain information in your profile may be publicly viewable and identifiable via your screen and/or registration name. You will have the ability to view your profile as members of the public will see it. Additionally, if you choose to participate in our member-to-member communications programs (to the extent that such exist or may exist in the future), other Fare Skies members may contact you by using Fare Skies as an intermediary (as applicable); however, Fare Skies will not share your email address with any other members nor display it any public manner. All Fare Skies members will have the option to turn off the member-to-member communication features at any time if such capability is provided by the Site.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third-parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third-parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our Site receives or the most popular travel destinations. This information does not contain any personal information, and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How you can access your information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, and complete. You can access and update your contact information on the Site. You can close your Fare Skies account by contacting us at the phone number listed below, or as otherwise provided on the Site. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time (in the discretion of Fare Skies). Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with you and/or your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity.
Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on Fare Skies.
- You also can add or update information and close your account as described above. If you decide to close your Fare Skies account, we will deactivate your account and remove your profile information from active view. Please note, however, that we may retain in our files some information associated with you, your account and past transactions for purposes including backups, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigations, and compliance with legal requirements.
- As a registered Fare Skies member, you can modify your e-mail and/or text message subscription choices at any time following the instructions on the Site. Whether registered as a Fare Skies member or not, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such e-mail and/or text message that we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your Fare Skies account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- E-mail Communications. Fare Skies wants to make it easy for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our Site. One way we do this is by sending you e-mail messages that contain information about your apparent travel-related interests. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information about travel-related special offers available. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from Fare Skies, you may not be able to access portions of our site.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using Fare Skies, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented commercially reasonable, appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us.
Fare Skies is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
Visiting our Site from outside the United States
If you are visiting our Site from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that Fare Skies does take steps pursuant to laws in the United States to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email email@example.com.
How you can contact us
MK Taste, LLC
Attn: Fare Skies
222 Oakland Avenue
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
© 2017 Fare Skies. All rights reserved.